- Returns must be shipped freight prepaid. All shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer.
- Returns require pre-authorization for the return of all products and High Quality Air and Medical is not liable for loss/damage of unauthorized returned items. Damaged products will be refused upon delivery.
- Authorized returns will be repaired or replaced by High Quality Air and Medical and shipped via the most expedient method of its choice.
- Given the nature of the products that High Quality Air and Medical produces and sells, products are refunded
- Given the current COVID conditions as defined by the Canadian Federal Government, High Quality Air and Medical reserves the right to refuse outright or delay acceptance of RMA eligible products at its discretion.