REME HALO® Whole Home In-Duct Air PurifierREME-H
- REME HALO™ is designed to help eliminate sick building syndrome risks by reducing odors, air pollutants, VOCs (chemical odors), smoke, mold, bacteria and viruses.
- The HVAC REME™ units are easily mounted into existing air conditioning and heating system air ducts where most sick building problems start. When the HVAC system is in operation, the HVAC-REME HALO™ Cell creates an Advanced Oxidation Process consisting of ionized hydro-peroxides, superoxide ions and hydroxide ions.
- All are friendly oxidizers. By friendly oxidizers, we mean oxidizers that revert back to oxygen and hydrogen after the oxidation of the pollutant. The REME HALO™ now has additional zinc ions for improved surface treatment.
HOW IT WORKSThe REME HALO® in-duct air purifier utilizes RGF’s proprietary Reflective Electro Magnetic Energy technology. Installed into the supply plenum of your existing air conditioning or heating system air ducts, the REME HALO® in-duct air purifier produces Hydro-Peroxide plasma that is distributed through the air handler, through the duct system and into the conditioned living space. Unlike passive air technologies, which need pollutants to pass through the unit for purification or filtration, the REME HALO® in-duct air purifier sweeps through your home actively purifying pollutants at the source. In addition, the charged plasma induces particles to coagulate or stick together making them bigger and easier for your filter to catch. Hydroperoxides occur naturally in the earth’s atmosphere and are part of nature’s process of cleaning the air.
To learn more about the natural cleaning powers of hydroperoxides Click here
The redesigned and improved REME HALO® whole home in-duct HVAC unit features higher ionized hydroperoxide output, which gives faster kill rates for microbial contaminants in the air as well as on surfaces. This higher output also drops more particulates from the air, bringing relief to those who suffer from allergies and other respiratory issues. Now with quick release features for the cell and housing for faster cell replacement and an adjustable shroud for customization of the advanced oxidation plasma output.
Note: It is recommended these units be installed by a licensed electrician or HVAC professional.
- Dual ionizers to reduce airborne particulates (dust, dander, pollen, mold spores)
- Kills up to 99% of bacteria, mold and viruses
- REME® reduces sneeze germs by 99% in the time a sneeze can reach three feet.
- New zinc ions kill 99% of viruses on surfaces
- Unlike portable units that are limited to the room in which they are placed, the REME HALO® provides whole home and building purification.
- Easily integrated with your existing HVAC system. The unit doesn’t take away living space and operates silently.
- Two (2) quick release features for easy, no tool, cell replacement
- Incorporates an adjustable shroud around the REME® cell, which allows customization of the advanced oxidation plasma output.
|Recommended Cell Replacement||18,000 – 25,000 hrs.|
|Replacement Cell Part #||PHIC-RH|
|Power Supply||110 VAC 60 Hz|
|Tonnage||2.5 – 16.25|
|CFM’s||1,000 – 6,500|
|Material||Aluminum / polymers|
|Dimensions||See drawing below|
|Ship Weight||6 lbs.|
|Warranty||5 years ballast / 2 years cell (U.S. only)|
We Also Recommend
Medical ULPA HEPA Air Cleaner FSSA900VS with UV & PCO Filter - Portable